Wednesday, June 2, 2010

wk 37 - The calm before the storm


It's week 37! If the twins continue to stay in the belly, our scheduled C-section will be coming up next Monday at 6pm. Just this morning I got an email from a colleague who is also a parent of twins to advise me to stay in bed for the whole weekend, because that will be the last of it.  

Yesterday Christy could not wait to get a fix of KFC and Marie Calenders, so we went and got the 10 piece family meal package. see the picture below. Everyone in the KFC was looking at us, and I felt like they were especially judging me, a mean husband who is too lazy to cook and bringing my pregnant wife to eat these hormone and food additive-enriched, deep fried things my wife called deliciousness. 



Since it's extra quiet and calm in the past few days, I have also begun to learn about how to feed and bathe infants through the trusty youtube. and bought a Canon Vixia HF S20 to get ready for the Big moment! The camera will arrive today and I can't wait to play with it!!
Canon VIXIA HF S20 HD Dual Flash Memory Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom

1 comment:

  1. KFC! I'm loving it! :)
    Christy, I'm amazed at the intelligence of the Designer of the human body by just watching how your whole body adjust according to adapt the coming of these two precious baby A and baby B!!

    ReplyDelete